Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge

I'm always looking for ways to improve my photography. I think photography has neverending possibilites for learning. There is always something new and fun to try and accomplish.
I joined a weekly photo challenge group. There is a new topic every week that gets me out and clicking away. Searching for something to challenge myself with.
This last week our challenge was to capture something from below looking up. So here's the best of what I got.





                                               Looking up at a mirror in my living room.





                             My lovely Athena, wishing she was outside chasing those birds.





Looking up at the emblem on my old Cadillac.




I'm loving the weekly challenge. It is such a great way to expand your photography skills. It's not really hard to find a group either. Search one out on facebook, your favorite photography forum or just start one with some friendly photogs you may know. You'll be glad you took the effort to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment